Oil and Gas Continuing Education Conference – 2020 Political, Economic and Technical Outlooks: The View From Here
Register | View Conference Details Page | View the Brochure! | THIS CONFERENCE WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY ONLINE
PDI is excited to offer a new, online conference Sept 17-18. It is designed for the business side of energy and will feature industry experts discussing 2020 and its effects on the energy industry, important regulations, banking rules, the economy and more. View the brochure for a full look at all the details, or enroll now by clicking Register, above.
- Christina Kitchens, VP of Energy Lending, EastWest Bank / Energy Lending and Capital Availability
- John Hart, CFO of Continental Resources / The Financial View from the Executive Office
- Josh Sherman, Partner, Opportune / G&A Analysis: Why it Matters
- Ed Cowsar, CEO, Osprey Data / The Digital Oilfield: Financial and Accounting Impact of AI Enabled Production Optimization
- Jonathon Fite, Managing Partner / KMF Investments
- Henrietta Treyz, Managing Partner, VEDA Partners / The Effect of the Upcoming Election on Energy
- Jack Fleet, Executive Director, NARO / The View from the Royalty Owner
- Wei Wang, Executive Director, Texas Railroad Commission / The View from the Railroad Commission
- Brian Matlock and Jim Jordan, Partners, BKD / The Effects of COVID-19 on Financial Reporting in the Upstream Energy Industry
Questions About the Conference Itself? Contact Conference Lead Jim Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions About the Conference Registration Process or CPE? Contact Conference Coordinator Tami Russell at email@example.com.