Order Your 8th Edition of the popular standard, “Petroleum Accounting: Principles, Procedures and Issues” Today!
All Ordering Options Now Opened – Get Your eBook Immediately (see below for more info on the eBook). Hard cover options ship within a week of order. Questions? Please contact Rena Vincent at email@example.com or 940.391.3763.
View the Table of Contents Now! | View a Flier About the 8th Edition and Your Ordering Options
Retired PwC partner Dennis Jennings, long-time author and final editor of the energy business standard “Petroleum Accounting: Principles, Procedures and Issues,” has announced that the much-anticipated update to PwC’s and PDI’s popular text is now available. The book covers many significant changes impacting the petroleum industry including
- Current industry practice issues from a proprietary survey conducted by the Institute of Petroleum Accounting.
- Practical guidance on new standards of revenue recognition, joint arrangements, consolidated financial statements, and disclosure of interests in other entities which are of critical importance to those involved or interested in the petroleum industry.
- New chapters covering midstream operations, master limited partnerships, and SEC considerations.
The updated book will also address numerous operational issues that continue to evolve with the demand for capital, inherent industry risks, and the impacts of product price fluctuation.
Here are Some Helpful Information and Reminders When Ordering the eBook
- Once you click on the link to the eBook portal sales site (above), go to Featured Titles and click on the Petroleum Accounting eBook option.
- Add to Cart, add any professional coupon discounts (if available), then proceed to the next screen.
- You will now be creating a paid account which will allow you unlimited access to the reading portal from your desktop, laptop or tablet. No additional reading software is necessary.
- When you want to return to your eBook to read, simply visit pdi.directfrompublisher.com, access “My Account” in the upper right hand navigation bar, then click on “My eLibrary” on the left side navigation bar. Your eBook will reside here in your account with no need for additional reading software.
- Your eBook is searchable and has many helpful links throughout. For more information on what you can do with an eBook, visit the support section of the eBook site.